Available openings are listed below, if none is currently shown you may visit this page at a later time.
Thanks for your interest in joining TecnoLogi.ca
SharePoint Developer in Costa Rica (freelance)
- Experience developing applications in SharePoint (using lists, workflows, processes, groping, filtering, custom search, sending alerts, relating data to calendars, using maps to geographically represent data, statistics, reports, printing in pdf)
- Experience managing SharePoint webparts, customizing OOB SharePoint using Lists, Libraries, Content Types, Site Columns and Pages.
- Experience deploying SharePoint sites
- Able of write client side code using JS
- Capable of adapting templates to display required information with a pleasant graphical user interface.
- Experience using both local or remote only environments.
- Capable of setting up a local development environment, as well as remote production environment.
- Knowledgeable on ASP.NET/C# and SQL
- Should be able to work from home with proper internet access.
- Available to meet via Internet/mobile systems (Skype, Facetime, Whatsapp, Facebook messenger, etc.)
- Fast worker able to deliver requested jobs within the stablished timeframe.
- Immediate availability.
Considered a PLUS:
- Capable of communicate well in English (speak and write).
- PMI, PMP Project Management Certification or methodology knowledge.
- We will be working on a per project basis.
- Please apply by sending your CV including work portfolio info@TecnoLogi.ca
- We will get back to selected candidates only, for a project estimate and will decide from there.
- If you happen to know someone else that might be interested, please let us know.